This week marks the American Association for Respiratory (AARC)’s Respiratory Care Week.
The AARC and its members ask you to join them for this annual event that recognizes the respiratory care profession and promotes awareness of lung health issues and practices.
This week, the AARC is asking you to:
- Host activities to honor and reward respiratory therapists for their contributions
- Encourage patients and their families in their battles against lung disease
- Spread awareness of lung diseases such as COPD to the broader community
- Build the desire in others to enter the respiratory care profession
- Maximize personal and professional skills with new resources
We also remind you to take the time this week and thank your respiratory therapist for all the work they do to help the COPD community.
For more information about Respiratory Care Week, click here.