It has been a busy month for us at the COPD Foundation. As you probably know, November is National COPD/Alpha-1 Awareness Month! How have you been raising awareness of COPD to your friends, family, and community?
We still have more than a week of COPD Awareness Month left! Don’t forget to wear ORANGE, the official color of COPD, and take part in COPD Foundation activities:
- Join the COPD Patient-Powered Research Network, a new and easy way to help guide future COPD research.
- Create a profile on the NEW COPD360social: the best way to connect with new friends who understand COPD!
- Double your impact: every dollar you donate this month will be matched – Help us help you! Tell 10 to Match.
- Download the social media content, images, and infographics here and share with your social networks.
- Learn more about Alpha-1 Awareness activities here and participate in the special NASCAR Foundation auction for Alpha-1!
- Discover COPD Together, a resource for Caregivers and participate in a free webinar.
- Share your story at COPD: Life is Calling, a new website for patients all over the globe to upload their own personal challenge(s).
- Watch and share COPD advocate, Tina Moyer’s story.
Use #Tell10 to encourage your friends and family to tell at least 10 people every day about this devastating disease.
#Tell10 people about COPD every day for COPD Awareness Month. Strength in numbers: because we are stronger when we work together.